(1 - 3 of 3)
- Factors that Influence Middle School General Education Teachers' Attitudes Toward the Inclusion of IDEA-Eligible Students Who Exhibit Disruptive Behaviors
- Hertzog, Catherine E.
- Lyttle, Constance
- Developmental changes in attention performance and their relationship to behavior and school problems
- Fahey, Jeanette Chandlee
- Williams, J. Michael
- Exploring the Perspectives and Needs of Teachers of Elementary Emotional Support Programs, A Phenomenological Study
- Wise, LaTwyne K.
- Sloand, Janet M.
- Behavior disorders in children (3) + -
- Special education (2) + -
- Affective education (1) + -
- Clinical psychology (1) + -
- Developmental psychology (1) + -
- Education for All Handicapped Children Act (United States) (1) + -
- Educational leadership (1) + -
- Evaluation (1) + -
- Inclusive education (1) + -
- Teachers (1) + -