The Women in Medicine photograph collection encompasses records for 6,000 images from the mid 1800s into the 1980s, illustrating College students at work and play, women physicians at work in offices, hospitals, and in clinics domestically and abroad, portraits, and research images. Approximately 1,300 of the photographs have been digitized and digitization is ongoing.
- Dr. Lillie Rosa Minoka Hill picking up her mail at her farm home on the Oneida Reservation in Wisconsin
- Lillie Rosa Minoka-Hill graduated from Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1899.
- Scrapbook of Laura Heath Hills: Commencement luncheon menu
- Menu for the commencement luncheon for the Class of 1896. Page 13 of Laura Heath Hills scrapbook. Laura Heath Hills was a graduate of Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1896.
- Donald Rubel speaking at dedication exercises of Ann Preston Hall
- Unveiling of the Cornerstone and Dedication of Ann Preston Hall, Founders Day, March 11. Mr. Donald Rubel, Chairman of the Board of Corporators, is addressing the group. Seated on the platform are: Mrs. John B. Kelly, Dr. Irene E. Maher, President Louise Pearce, in foreground. In background, next to...
- Dinner in honor of Dr. Catharine Macfarlane
- Attendees at a dinner in honor of Dr. Catharine Macfarlane