The theses & dissertations collection provides full-text access to Drexel doctoral dissertations since 2006 as well as selected older works and master's theses.
Explore The Full CollectionExplore The Full Collection
- The Use of Social Media by ABC and its Ability to Increase Linear Audiences
- Traditional television got a boost in 2014 when ABC launched its Thursday night primetime fall television block known as T.G.I.T. or Thank Gosh it’s Thursday. All three shows that aired were created by Shonda Rhimes. The night began at 8:00 with Greys Anatomy. Scandal followed at 9:00, and How to ...
- Formation and Early Evolution of Stellar Clusters
- We describe a novel numerical method for the studying the formation and evolution of stellar clusters, Torch. This method combines the magnetohydrodynamics code Flash with the Astrophysical Multipurpose Software Environment, AMUSE. Once embedded into AMUSE, we combine Flash with the stellar evolutio...
- New Protective Stent for Intravenous Fontan Blood Pump
- Thousands of infants are born every year with cardiac defects leaving them with only one functioning ventricle. As a result of these defects, these infants undergo strenuous palliative procedures to create what is known as a Fontan physiology and still are left facing numerous complications includin...
- Characterization of Testosterone-Loaded Polydimethylsiloxane Pellets for a Mouse Model of Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Approximately one in six men are affected by prostate cancer, making it the most common cancer among men in the United States. For localized disease, the five-year survival rates are around 99%, however two out of every three patients that progress to metastatic disease will succumb to prostate canc...
- Division I Athletic Directors' Leadership Influence on Athletic Departments
- The purpose of this multi-site case study was to explore the leadership practices of NCAA Division I athletic directors to better understand how their leadership approaches influence goal attainment at the institutions that they serve. This research sought to provide insights that may inform those r...