The theses & dissertations collection provides full-text access to Drexel doctoral dissertations since 2006 as well as selected older works and master's theses.
Explore The Full CollectionExplore The Full Collection
- A Comparison of News Coverage on the Arabic and English Versions of the Al Jazeera Websites
- Al Jazeera is a controversial network; its English language website and Arabic language website have significant differences. After collecting data for seven weeks, this study uses analytical methods to show that Al Jazeera Arabic and Al Jazeera English have different political or ideological orient...
- Medically Isolated Bone Marrow Transplant Recipients
- Bone marrow transplantation (BMT) is an intensive and often life-saving procedure that can lead to a range of psychosocial and physical side effects, including isolation, depression, anxiety, decreased self-esteem, and post-traumatic symptomatology. Limited studies exist which explore the benefits o...
- Interpersonal Trauma
- Interpersonal trauma is a widespread issue which affects many of those who seek music therapy, yet, trauma-informed music therapy is not often discussed within the music therapy literature. This capstone review will serve as a guide for music therapists who work with survivors of interpersonal traum...
- Decrease Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections with Leader Rounding Using a Checklist
- It has been estimated that each year, more than 13,000 deaths are associated with CAUTI’s (Magill et al., 2014). Decreasing use of indwelling catheters through removal when no longer clinically indicated is the key to decreasing or eliminating CAUTI. Approximately 12%-16% of adult hospitalized inp...
- Maintaining One's Health While Homeless
- Background and Significance: The interdependence of housing and health is substantial. A lack of housing is an independent risk factor for indiscriminate use of acute health services by homeless adults that is not offset by coverage with health insurance. Crisis driven service access leads to poor h...