The theses & dissertations collection provides full-text access to Drexel doctoral dissertations since 2006 as well as selected older works and master's theses.
Explore The Full CollectionExplore The Full Collection
- Examining Teachers' Creativity-Fostering Behaviors in a STEAM Classroom
- This case study employs a convergent mixed methods design to examine the relationship between the creative ideologies and creativity-fostering behaviors of six teachers in a 5th grade STEAM class. Drawing on the theoretical concept of teaching for creativity and the purported student creativity deve...
- Play By K – Building A Successful Model for Scholastic Athletics in Urban Schools
- The intersection of athletics and academics have been a focal point of numerous research studies since schools began sponsoring sports teams and competing against local rival districts. Many recent high-profile scandals that have exposed the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and other ...
- A Microstructure-Driven Approach to Characterize Transport Phenomena in Porous Media of Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells
- The polymer electrolyte fuel cell (PEFC) is an electrochemical device which holds great promise as an alternative power source for use in a wide range of applications. However, improvements in cell performance are necessary for the commercialization of PEFCs. Recently, significant research effort ha...
- Level of Fit of Two Fracture Fixation Plates to the Radius through Physical and Virtual Analysis
- Fractures of the radius are commonly treated by open reduction and internal fixation by use of a fracture fixation plate. In doing so, the gap between the underside of the plate and the surface of the bone must be minimized, and contouring time of the plate to the radius shape must also be minimized...
- A Six-Degrees of Freedom Dynamic Ankle Simulator
- A clear understanding of foot locomotion and the function of each of its bones, muscles and ligaments, would allow for a fast identification of pathologies as well as the improvement of surgical procedures. So far, many different methods have been used in the hopes that they will provide thorough in...