The theses & dissertations collection provides full-text access to Drexel doctoral dissertations since 2006 as well as selected older works and master's theses.
Explore The Full CollectionExplore The Full Collection
- Forced Oscillation in Integrated Opto-electronic Circuits for Realization of Stable RF Synthesizers
- Highly stable and small size local oscillators is a very important component of any remote sensing, imaging, and telecommunication systems. The key factor influencing the frequency stability is quality factor of the resonance structure. Related close-in to carrier phase noise for offset frequencies ...
- A Dynamic Data-Driven Framework for Damage Predictions in Materials & Structures
- Monitoring real-time failure in fiber-reinforced composites using nondestructive evaluation (NDE) is a fairly difficult task due to the associated evolving material state uncertainties, as well as due to data management mining and signal processing challenges. In this context, a number of statistica...
- High Resolution ElectroHydroDynamic 3D Printing for High Viscosity Materials
- With rapid growth of demand in microelectronic industry and biotechnology, traditional manufacturing methods cannot satisfy the developing needs of these industries. This thesis introduces the development of a new printing technology, called electrohydrodynamic (EHD) inkjet printing. The process inv...
- Evaluating Ductal Carcinoma in Situ Progression via Tissue Oxygenation and Perfusion Using Photoacoustic and Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound
- Breast cancer accounts for 30% of all cancer in women with an estimated 266,000 new cases and over 40,000 deaths in 2018. In the U.S., breast cancer treatments exceed $16.5 billion per year. The gold standard for treatment commonly involves a combination of breast conserving surgery and radiation. T...
- Electrospun Scaffolds for Spinal Cord Explant Cultures
- Spinal cord injury (SCI) affects thousands of patients worldwide every year, and leads to numerous lifelong medical difficulties for these patients. Ex vivo research into strategies for improving neural interfaces is a key area of development for neural prosthetics, a method for restoring function a...