Selected materials from many different archival collections, all relating to the family and descendants of A. J. Drexel.
Explore The Full CollectionExplore The Full Collection
- Photostat copy of a list of J.P. Morgan & Company partners
- A copy of a document listing J.P. Morgan & Company partners between July 1, 1871 and January 1, 1895.
- Postcard of Rev. Mother Mary Katharine Drexel, Foundress, The Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament for Indians and Colored People
- A postcard featuring a black and white image of Rev. Mother Mary Katharine Drexel kneeling with hands folded.
- Drexel-Troth Family Tree
- Genealogical chart describing the descendants of John Rozet Drexel (1863-1935) and Alice Gordon Troth (1865-1947).
- Mother Katharine Drexel's Living Relatives Attending Beatification [Drexel genealogical chart]
- Family tree of Francis M. Drexel and Katherine Hookey, created in order to recognize the relatives of Mother Katharine Drexel attending her beatification in Rome in 1988. Saint Katharine was later canonized by Pope John Paul II in 2000.
- Annotated family tree of Francis M. Drexel and Katherine Hookey
- Genealogical chart with annotations detailing the children and grandchildren of Francis M. Drexel and Katherine Hookey. Note in the top right corner reads: "Abridged from genealogical material compiled by Miss Frances Wright (deceased) and Mrs. Carolyn Cotton, both of whom scoured original sources."