The theses & dissertations collection provides full-text access to Drexel doctoral dissertations since 2006 as well as selected older works and master's theses.
Explore The Full CollectionExplore The Full Collection
- Engaging with surveillance in public and semi-public spaces
- This project investigates design strategies for the user to engage with surveillance in both private and public spaces. Surveillance technology has become much more prevalent in today's society with the advent of machine learning and ubiquitous computing. It exists in many forms: from the security c...
- A Phenomenological Study
- Cyber schools have experienced exponential increases in enrollment across the United States in recent years. While research shows the potential for academic equity in cyber schools to educate students who may have faced struggles in a traditional school setting, we lack a clear understanding of the ...
- The Lone Unheard: African American Fathers' Experience Navigating the Special Education System
- Research has consistently shown that parent involvement positively influences students' academic outcomes (Henderson & Mapp 2002). Interestingly, studies of parent involvement focus largely on the role of mothers. This is particularly true for studies of African American parent involvement, wher...
- Topology Preserving Nonlinear Image Registration
- Image Registration is an algorithmic optimization process primarily aimed at estimating the most optimal transformation from one image's coordinate plane onto another. Nonlinear image registration has been the subject of numerous research initiatives. This widespread focus on the topic has resulted ...
- Multidisciplinary Investigation into Neurocognitive Basis of Problem-solving transfer and Implications for Pedagogy
- For learners in any academic domain, it is vital to be able to transfer their learning across a variety of educational and non-educational contexts. Despite the significant role of transfer in human learning, enhancing student skills to effectively transfer learning has always been one of the most c...