The theses & dissertations collection provides full-text access to Drexel doctoral dissertations since 2006 as well as selected older works and master's theses.
Explore The Full CollectionExplore The Full Collection
- Faithfully Fit—Mind, Body, and Soul
- Could music therapy interventions applied in a short-term group setting be effective in supporting the relational, economic, political and socio-cultural challenges to sustaining healthy lifestyles that participants face when returning to their domestic environs? This capstone project was initiated ...
- Chemical Synthesis of Antibody-Recruiting Small Molecule (ARM) HIV Entry Inhibitors
- HIV-1 accounts for the vast majority cause of AIDS in the world. Viral entry is the first phase of the HIV replication cycle which begins with the attachment of virus onto the surface of the host cell and ends with the injection of viral genetic materials into the infected cells after the fusion of ...
- Functional Properties and Allergenicity of Low Molecular Weight Protein Fractions Recovered from EAEP of Soybeans
- Food waste leads to wastage of food resources and severe environmental problems, such as land depletion, water pollution, and greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, certain disposal standards need to be achieved before discarding, non-biodegradable and materials harmful to the environment. Therefore...
- Sonic Hedgehog Signaling is Negatively Regulated in Reactive Astrocytes Following Forebrain Stab Injury
- Following injury, the brain undergoes a multicellular response where both neural and non-neural cell types engage in a collective effort to protect surviving cells, clear cellular debris, and return to tissues homeostasis. Astrocytes, critical neural cells responsible for a variety of functions in t...